Jetzt arbeite ich bei Amerikanischen Fluglinien

Working at American Airlines

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Swedes' farewell partay

Last night my two friends, Klas and Filip, threw a huge party in the basement because they return to Sweden on Sunday. So sad to see them go. Especially since Filip is one of the hottest mofos on the planet!



They're two guys who are the coolest in the building I think. They're a lot more cool headed than I am. Perhaps that explains why so many people came to their party.

Anywho, so many random things happened last night. When my roommate was in the stairwell, he, for some reason unbeknownst to me, threw his key up the steps. As it so happens, it landed in vomit, and at the same time bent his key so he couldn't get in the apartment and still can't.

What else happened...This time I did not walk up to the hooker-look-alikes and tell them that they look like prostitutes. However, every time I walked past them I gave them this look. You know the look.

Geezus...gotta get all my fun in now before I have to go back to boring ole Kentucky.

Derzeit, mein Lieblingslied ist Murder on the Dancefloor von Sophie Ellis Bextor. Loade es down und genieß!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home